Plan Your 2022 Hajj Journey
Today, millions of Muslims get a safe and secure journey while connected with Cheap flights info. We plan your Hajj 2022 that comes into your budget. We design your trip, with our possible way while providing unique service.
Muslim worship with sincerity just for getting the blessing of Allah. It can’t be done to gain recognition or material advantage. When you consider Cheap flights info you will able to get a wide range of Hajj package 2022. We have a pre-plan schedule so that you can book it before the time.
Plan Your Hajj Tour With Us:
The Hajj period started from the 8th to the 12th Dhu-al-Hijjah. Meanwhile, this is the twelfth month of the Muslim calendar (lunar calendar). Therefore, the date of the hajj varies from year to year on the Gregorian calendar.
The Hajj pilgrimage takes place in the holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia. Just like another trip abroad, you must prepare your passport, travel documents as well as your suitcase for bringing the essential accessories. If you think to perform the final religious obligation, then book your Hajj pilgrimage deal while connecting with us.
The Saudi government issues a special hajj visa to pilgrims who have not completed the pilgrimage in the five years preceding the visa application. To obtain this type of visa, you must present
• A valid passport,
• A completed visa application,
• Marriage certificate or birth certificate copies
• An up-to-date vaccination booklet
Three Main Types Of Hajj Obligation
Hajj is the most critical obligation in Islam that is unable to leave. Those who have the ability to perform Hajj must book their journey while connected with us. We have Cheap Hajj Package that will appropriately come into your range. Have you known the types of Hajj? Check out the following examples:
1. Hajj-e-Tamattu: It’s a common type of Hajj pilgrimage. Also, our beloved prophet (PBUH) recommended the Hajj-e-Tamattu to perform. The tamattou rights suppose that the pilgrim first performs the Umrah, then consider the Hajj rituals. It is the most common ritual, especially for those who are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia.
2. Hajj-e-Qiran: In this, the pilgrim performs the ritual of Hajj pilgrimage as well as a little pilgrimage in a row. It's just like the Hajj-e-Tamattu. Pilgrims who perform qiran are called qaarian.
3. Hajj-e-Ifrad: It’s a third kind of Hajj pilgrimage that is only one where the pilgrim does not sacrifice an animal. The pilgrim performs the hajj without focusing on Umrah rituals. Pilgrims who practice ifrâd are called mufrid.
The 4 Dhu-al-Hijjah represents the last day authorized by the Saudi authorities for the arrival of pilgrims at International Airport in Jeddah. So, book your Hajj journey in advance through Cheap flights info. You will never feel disappointment while connected with us.